Fairplay 2333 Spotify Follow

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Kingpin aka Rap Juggernaut "Hit The Streets" Interview Part 1 | @RapJuggernaut

Kingpin a.k.a The Rap Juggernaut sat down on the Wendy Day (Rap Coalition) podcast, Rapanomics. They discussed many aspects of the music industry from a professional viewpoint. Kingpin states, "Never thought when I started doing this, anyone would ever want to hear my story, I just worked and let that speak for itself. I'm humbled for every chance I get to motivate, educate and empower. Bigga Rankin told me a long time ago, “Kingpin, We are in the KING crowning business, if we don’t crown Kings and Queens, we won’t last!”. I want you ALL to WIN… I need you to win, so that I can live forever. I’m not after infamy, I’m chasing immortality!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment