Fairplay 2333 Spotify Follow

Monday, June 7, 2021

$uede (@moneysignsuede) - "I'm Back" | Directed by @xkevinmora

After inking a record deal with Atlantic Records in 2020 Parkside rapper MoneySign $uede turned himself into authorities to serve a 21-month sentence stemming from a previous conviction. At the time, $uede's seminal "Back To The Bag" hit single was taking over the streets of L.A. — racking up well over two million views on YouTube since last May. In the 10-month following the release of his viral “Back To The Bag” track, $uede served his time and paid his debt to society, and now with a clear record and freedom at his fingertips, $eude is picking up where he left off on "I’m Back." Armed with in-pocket West Coast production from Laudiano, "I'm Back" is brought to life by the ultraviolet visual featuring the Parkside Baby himself and the gang money-spreading and engaging in all sorts of flexy rapper activities. The video feels ceremonious and celebratory as $uede fires off his cocky G-checking bars, "She could never get enough, she love me/I can never get enough of this money/Nigga like me get cheese like Chucky/She say I'm cute but my life is ugly." Though he was incarcerated the majority of the first half of 2021, MoneySign $uede has still maintained an incredible pace behind bars, delivering multiple singles including "Momma Don't Cry," and his "She Gone Choose," collaboration with Lil Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment